Criminal Lawyers in Chennai
- Anticipatory Bail
- FIR Quash
- Best Cheque Bounce Lawyers In Chennai
- Police Complaint Cases/ Criminal Complaint Support
Being the Best Criminal lawyers in Chennai, Our qualified and experienced team of lawyers provide legal advice and services in matters such as Negotiable instruments, Offences under Indian Penal Code, Domestic Violence, matters relating to bail, defamation, Matters related to Fraud, Cheating, Offences relating to Documents and against Property marks, Offences affecting Public Health, Human body and others, Crimes and Offences under the Indian Penal Code and Code of Criminal Procedure.
RSB Legal Firm has been in the industry for more than a few years now, and our success rate is a huge testimony to our service to our clients.
Bail Lawyers in Chennai
Whenever you are facing any charge against you, there are chances of the jail detaining you for a short period of time. Whenever you are in need of a reliable bail lawyer to help you avail of a quick bail, you must get in touch with RSB Legal Firm. We thoroughly understand and evaluate the concerns to address your case at the earliest.
Being the Best Lawyers in Chennai, we are aware of the updated laws and policies that keep changing on a daily basis.With the right experience and skill, we will be able to help you to avail of bail service.
Our services extend to providing bail lawyer services for criminal law, corporate crime, professional discipline, domestic violence, and much more. We are here to safeguard you and your interest.
Let us know if you have any queries about your bail application, charges, and possibilities of bail, and more.
Anticipatory Bail Lawyers in Chennai
When FIR is registered against an accused, before joining the investigation the accused person/persons has to apply for Anticipatory bail, otherwise every possibility that he can be arrested at the time of investigation. Anticipatory bail is mainly filed in the session court or in High court where the person alleged has reasoned that he or she is arrested by the police due to any non-bailable offence accusation during the arrest. Normally, right dealing with the police during the investigation could be helpful for saving the prolonged Criminal Proceedings as well as valuable time.
When you are looking for the Best Anticipatory Bail Lawyer, then choosing RSB Legal Firm is the best option. Our team of experts understands your requirement, providing you with a better solution for fixing the problem legally.
FIR Quash Lawyers in Chennai
The quashing of an FIR in criminal proceedings means to dissolve or to put an end to legal proceedings in process.
If you are falsely accused and incriminated falsely and FIR is lodged by police The FIR can be quashed before filing the charge sheet on the ground that such a case is flawed and therefore you will be freed from the criminal proceedings. When the falsely lodged FIR is not quashed you will become the victim of the opposite party.
Quashing of FIR is filed before filling up the charge sheet and after the FIR is lodged. The Supreme Court discourages the practice of quashing an FIR after filling up the charge sheet, but it can still be quashed after the charge sheet under S-482.
Being the Best FIR Quash Lawyers in Chennai, we provide the best service to our clients.
FOR ANY URGENT HELP OR GUIDANCE, CALL US: 9894023738
Best Cheque Bounce Lawyers in Chennai
Cheque bounce is a criminal matter and is tried under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.Dishonor of cheque is a criminal offence and is punishable by imprisonment up to two years or monetary penalty or with both.
It starts with sending legal notice to the drawer within 30 days from the cheque bounce date. Being the Best Cheque Bounce Lawyers in Chennai, our professional lawyers help the clients with proper guidance and legal support for filing cases within appropriate jurisdiction of courts.
To initiate your case under section 138 there are three conditions.
- Time limit – Cheque must be produced within its validity period from the date of issuance.
- Demand notice – The payee must send a formal demand notice to the payor for payment by registered notice within 30 days from the cheque has been returned and as and when it is notified that the cheque is returned unpaid.
- Time period to initiate the proceedings- If the payment is not made by the drawer within 15 days as specified in the notice then the complainant has to file a criminal case under 138 of the act against the drawer within the 30 days from the date of expiry of 15 days specified in the notice.
FOR ANY URGENT HELP OR GUIDANCE CALL US: 9894023738
Criminal Complaint Support/ Police Station Matters:
Lodging a police complaint is sometimes stressful for a common man.
Our leading criminal lawyers in RSB Legal Firm extend our service in police station matters/ criminal complaint support in Chennai and nearby districts.
Seek the help of a criminal defense lawyer in RSB Legal Firm who is specialized in dealing with such cases and then take your case to the police station to get a complaint lodged against the offender.
If you file a complaint before the time is up you may get conviction against the offender. If you file a complaint after the specified time then you will not be able to get the same unless the court decides in your favor.
Contact Top High Court Lawyers for Criminal Complaint Support in Chennai 9894023738
At times, when you do not expect, police may enter your home or call you to visit the police station for investigation. Don’t get panic. Even though you are an innocent person, never ignore a phone call. If you ignore a police call, you may get in to troubles. Police may arrest you due to a wrong complaint or for a specific motive. This may happen due to mistake or an error or for some gain. Overcoming these legal problems made easy by our best Criminal law firm’s help.Being the Best Criminal Lawyers & Best Criminal Law Firm our team will be with you and our criminal lawyers will help you to come out of illegal arrest and charges.
Our Criminal lawyers help you to come out from illegal police custody or an illegal Arrest. In case of urgency you can also get an Anticipatory bail. Get the Criminal Complaint Support any day, any time.
Call the best criminal defense lawyers in Chennai 9894023738
Our qualified and experienced team of lawyers provide legal advice and services in matters such as Negotiable instruments, Offences under Indian Penal Code, Domestic Violence, matters relating to bail, defamation, Matters related to Fraud, Cheating, Offences relating to Documents and against Property marks, Offences affecting Public Health, Human body and others, Crimes and Offences under the Indian Penal Code and Code of Criminal Procedure.
We provide following services:
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of law of crime/IPC.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing and arguing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437 of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM/MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing and arguing of Regular Bail Application u/s 439 of Cr.P.C before Sessions Courts & High courts.
- Filing and arguing of Revision Petition under Sec. 397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Filing and arguing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or get the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing and defending for clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Sessions Courts,
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing and arguing Petition U/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance for women/victims in matrimonial disputes.